Listen, friends, I may not be the most stylish or hip person in the world, but I feel like I have at least a decent idea of what looks good and what doesn’t.
And that goes for clothes, cars, and even interior design.
This is why the photos you’re about to see are so puzzling to me…I guess some things in life are just unsolved mysteries.
Let’s take a look at these interior design fails and I’ll let you try to get into the heads of the people responsible for them…
1. That certainly does scream “luxury”.
At least it does to me…
2. Gotta light up the bottom of the kitchen like it’s 1987.
Oh yeah, this is doing it for me!
3. I don’t think I’d want to set foot in this room.
I’m scared…hold me…
4. Some very weird placement going on here.
Can anyone explain this to me?
5. Just throw it all together and see what happens.
Maybe you overdid it just a bit?
6. Get on in here and play for me!
Kind of seems like close quarters, doesn’t it?
7. They nailed it!
I’m not sure what exactly, but they nailed something.
8. This is not something you need to deal with early in the morning.
I just woke up, I need to relax!
9. His and Hers.
Who said that romance is dead? Not me!
10. I feel like someone is watching me…
Well, you’re right in this case…
11. Is this Jimmy Buffett’s house?
Calling all Parrot Heads!
12. Family. Friends. Farts.
This is what life is really all about.
Now we want to hear from you.
What do you think is the absolute worst example of interior design that you’ve ever seen.
Share some pics with us in the comments! Thanks!