The world is a hot mess. Your career is a struggle, your kids are literally always in your face, and somewhere in the middle of it all, you’re sure you’re screwing everything up.
Listen – I can’t fix any of that for you, any more than I can fix it for me. But I – and these 13 parenting memes, can make you feel less alone.
And isn’t that kind of the same thing?
13. Even the air tastes different.
It tastes like freedom.
12. Luckily, we’re parents, so voices are no trouble.
We can do this all day.
11. You go ahead and accept that award.
But we all know it was just dumb luck.
10. Not saying this isn’t impressive, but…
Every place should have a diaper station. Seriously.
9. Best of luck.
You’ll probably need the entire bottle.
8. You want to save them from themselves.
But you know it’s probably not going to work.
7. Why are they always so angry?
Food is delicious!
6. It’s like they know.
And they just want to prove their dominance.
5. I see that face.
I have made that face.
4. Every day is a new chance.
If only your kids wanted to embrace that, too.
3. Cooking meals is just about the worst.
And it never, ever ends.
2. It’s probably true.
But also you really want it to be true. For so many reasons.
1. Yeah don’t bother.
That’s never going to happen.
Take a deep breath, blow it out, and take three more.
We’ve got this, y’all.