Generation X refers to folks who were born between 1965 and 1980.
If you’re of a certain age, you probably remember that Gen X used to be in the news and at the forefront of pop culture.
But now it seems all we hear about is Boomers and Millennials…and how much they like to bicker at each other…
That ends today!
Enjoy these Gen X memes and go back and listen to some Nirvana today, will ya?
1. Let’s see the proof.
No, that’s not good enough!
2. That thing was intense.
I saw many an injury on those…
3. Block out all the noise from those other folks.
I’m tired of hearing about them!
4. What do we care?
You guys can fight all you want.
5. Pretty impressive, huh?
That tongue is magic!
6. Really? I don’t think so.
Try walking around all night in one of these things.
7. Just taking it nice and easy.
Why all the hysterics?
8. Jan Brady was right all along.
Marcia needs to stay in her lane.
9. You know it!
I really hope you know who this is.
10. Just take that baby off the hook.
They’ll get the message soon enough.
11. It was a most excellent TED talk.
I wish this was real…
12. You know what they’re talking about.
Go ahead and shout it out loud!
What do you think about Gen X?
Sound off in the comments and let us know.
We’d love to hear from you!