I love a good map!
I’m guessing if you’re here, you probably do too – and you’re going to be glad you clicked, because we’ve got 11 super fun and creative maps for you below.
We’re not talking about regular maps here, y’all – more like popular hats in Europe and reported UFO sightings around the world – so hold onto your own cool hats, people!
1. Countries that have never gotten hotter than ninety-five degrees.
That number is shrinking and shrinking.
2. Butter or olive oil?
In America we say “why not both?”
3. Variations on the name Paul.
Wow. People really like this name, huh?
4. Sounds people make when they sneeze.
I had no idea there was such a range of differences.
5. How Norway’s coast has changed.
I expected it to go the other way, for some reason.
6. The longest train trip in the world.
I’m not going to lie, I would love to take this trip.
7. The percentage of people who trust climate scientists.
It’s a little worrisome, to be honest.
8. How we know Pangea was a thing.
It’s science, people, and it’s great!
9. The percentage of young people who still live with their parents.
See? It’s not as weird as the movies want you to think.
10. Are you closer to London, or Paris?
You definitely want to visit both, either way.
11. Countries with laws against spanking kids.
This whole map should be red, y’all.
I could look at these all day, to be honest. So many cool things to consider.
What would you make a map of it you could? I want more ideas in the comments!