I’ve been a fan of maps for a really long time, even back in the day when they were just different maps of the world at large.
These days, there’s an entire subreddit that’s dedicated to mapping interesting and cool trends across the globe, and since there’s literally a map for everything you’ve ever wanted – and a bunch of stuff you didn’t know you even needed – I could honestly look at them all day.
Here are 10 that are going to take up the rest of my morning!
1. This is gorgeous.
They have so much water!
2. The number of cigarettes still smoked in a day.
Kind of blows your mind, doesn’t it?
3. The number of people incarcerated per capita.
As someone from the States this is so eye-opening.
4. Tanning vs. Whitening.
The grass is always greener, it would seem.
5. People really love the name Paul.
It’s a classic, I suppose.
6. The uninhibited parts of New Zealand.
It really is a beautiful country.
7. Follow this arctic fox on his journey.
That little guy really made a trek!
8. Traditional hats of Europe.
If you don’t love this you don’t know how to have fun.
9. We’d really be missing a lot.
You hate to even think about it.
10. Sneeze worthy
Do you achoo or apchkhi?
I honestly can’t pick a favorite, and now I’m thinking about everything else I want to see mapped.
Which one of those did you love the most? Tell us in the comments!