Is it Michelle. Michele, or Michael? No matter how the “Michelle’s” of the world spell or pronounce their names, there are some things that only they understand.
Sure, there are certainly a few Sarah, Sara, and Sarhas out there who might run into things like this.
But no… the Michelles of the world… they’re special.
And here are 10 things only they would understand.
10. Um, my name is spelled m i c h e l l e.
What even is this word?!
9. It’s disappointing when my name is pronounced wrong, but from my parents??
Oh, that’s rough stuff.
8. You will forever be thought of as being named after Michelle Tanner from Full House.
7. Or maybe Michelle Pfeiffer.
Okay, not as bad.
6. Seriously, Meesh?
Who is called that? Name one person in the world. I’ll wait.
5. Being called by a completely different name, like Melissa.
Or Michaela. Oh yeah… you know it’s true.
4. You always introduce yourself as Michelle with 2 “L’s”.
TWO OF THEM. kthxbai.
3. And you smile and repeat it so they remember.
Tongue on teeth smile, y’all!
2. You may even forget how to spell it yourself and leave off the extra L and maybe an E.
I’m not good and drawing my name. So sue me.
1. But it’s okay, because your name literally means “Who is Like God” and that’s hard to live up to.
Yeah, that’s right. GOD bitches!
But no sweat Michelles, you got this.
Any of you Michelles out there want to sound off and let us know what you think in the comments.
Yeah you do!