You already turned 30, didn’t you?
It’s just so obvious.
The look of defeat in your eyes. The way you stare at the ground when you walk. The fact that you no longer qualify for a student discount anywhere.
Hey, I’ve been there and I know what you’re going through. But don’t get so upset about it!
Besides the aching back, the increasingly poor eyesight, and all the other things that come with aging, you’re gonna be just fine!
So enjoy these tweets about getting just a little bit older, okay? And don’t forget to take your multivitamin.
1. You’ve been out in the sun too long.
Wayyyyyy too long.
2. What the hell is going on here?!?!
Well, that’s a huge bummer.
3. That’s not what happened, kid.
Now you’re depressed, aren’t you?
4. It gets much, much worse.
Wait until you turn 40…
5. I have to say, I find this exciting.
Look how clean it is!
6. Let us learn about our ancestors.
Many, many generations ago…
7. These bones are creakin’!
Please let me sneak out of here…
8. What was Mr. McCallister really up to?
Make you think, huh…?
9. A relic of a bygone era.
We miss them!
10. You got this!
What a wild night you just had!
11. Let’s get you to bed.
And you can go out again in about six months.
Okay, now it’s your turn.
In the comments, please tell us how old you are and if you feel officially OLD yet.
We can’t wait to hear from you. Thanks!