Being single around the holidays is a mix of funny, exhausting, and depressing.
People ask you why you don’t have a significant other, your parents want to know why you haven’t given them any grandkids, and your friends just stare at you and shake their heads at you with pity…
So here’s an idea for you to consider: maybe you should send out holiday cards that tell people what’s up so you don’t have to answer all those silly questions.
Does that sound good? Well then, maybe these cards people sent out will give you some inspiration.
1. Your own small happy family.
Maybe you’ll find someone this year…
2. Looks like you’re doing just fine as a single gal!
Good luck to you!
3. Well, at least you’re being honest.
Go on with your bad self!
4. She’s in a relationship with pizza.
And I don’t think there’s anything wrong with that.
5. I can’t believe you guys are single!
It just doesn’t compute…
6. Now we’re getting creative!
And also a little bit disturbing…
7. You are a master of disguise.
I think you have a future in show business.
8. I think your family might have some ideas…
Do you really want to talk about it?
9. Now, this I can get behind!
Eugene looks like a pretty cool guy to me.
10. Uh oh, now you’re in trouble.
This is blasphemy, I tell you!
11. This is pretty darn clever, if I do say so myself.
Hey, you nailed it!
What were some of the best holiday cards you got this year?
Tell us about them in the comments.
And share some pics of them, too. Thanks!