There seems to be a lot of people online these days who consider every single opinion equal, or consider their (mostly uninformed) opinions to be fact, and there’s nothing quite like watching someone shut them down completely.
At least, not if you ask me.
I’ve stopped getting involved in this stuff myself, for blood pressure reasons, but I still love bearing witness to the smack-down – and these 11 people definitely had it coming.
1. He’s just saying.
Maybe she watched that Will Smith movie just too many times.
2. Yes, you defined the word.
Would you like a pat on the back?
3. I hope the waitress wasn’t confused.
Like that first commenter was when he really thought he was coming for them.
4. I think that’s what it means.
Technically. No matter what you say.
5. What if we told you…
This is awkward.
6. When you call yourself out for being gross.
The face I am making right now.
7. I’m pretty sure he just made that up.
You can’t just do that, Sir.
8. Those aren’t the same job.
And thank goodness, in most cases.
9. Sweetheart just stop talking.
Bless her heart.
10. Oh my god.
My jaw just literally dropped so hard I couldn’t even snort.
11. We actually have an answer for that.
Soooo maybe read the Constitution. I know there are big words, though.
Whew, those are some burns, y’all. I hope they have some aloe.
Do you get involved with correcting people online or just let it go? Tell us which and why in the comments!