In case you haven’t been online much lately, I’m going to let you in on something you might have missed.
People are entitled and they want as much free and cheap stuff they can possibly get their hands on! Especially when they don’t deserve it…
And we’re gonna see some real beauties today, let me tell you…
Take a look for yourself so you can see what I’m ranting about…
1. Hahahaha. This is called “giving them the business.”
I hope this person waited around for a while…
2. What an idiot.
How do people have time for this stuff?
Walmart has more expensive boards than that from ChoosingBeggars
3. I didn’t realize I had to pay!
What a concept!
4. This does not seem like a good deal to me.
I hope no one took them up on this.
5. There are certain words you shouldn’t say.
Read on to see what I’m talking about.
6. Anyone out there looking for an indentured servant?
If so, you’re in luck!
7. As close to free as possible!
Some people, I tell ya…
8. Who demands a dog for free?
This person, apparently…
9. Well, this escalated quickly.
I think this person might have some anger issues.
10. I need money for gas, bro.
This doesn’t make a whole lot of sense, does it?
11. FYI, artists don’t work for free.
The more you know…
12. The nerve of some folks is amazing.
And here’s a prime example!
What’s the most entitled thing you’ve heard lately?
Talk to us in the comments and let us know.
We’d love to hear your stories, friends!
Thanks in advance!