Ready to be impressed?
I mean, REALLY impressed?
If so, you’re in the right place!
Because these amazing examples of “Redneck Engineering” are going to make you laugh but you’ll also nod in approval at the ingenuity of what these folks came up with.
Take a look and see what you think!
1. This actually looks pretty darn cozy.
Sign me up for a weekend with this thing!
2. This kid is clearly a genius.
And he’s going places! No doubt about it!
My 12 year old son modified his bike with carpet for barefoot riding from redneckengineering
3. I love this!
You gotta do what you gotta do!
How to do laundry while living in a vehicle. Available programs; off-road, highway and city ? from redneckengineering
4. Nobody will ever be stealing this ride.
And if they try, they’re going to be very disappointed.
5. This really doesn’t look like a good idea at all.
I hope this guy made it through the whole day without an accident.
6. A good use of some old pallets.
You just gotta watch your step a little bit more than normal!
Found in a group called “Stairs Designed by People who aren’t afraid to Die” but I still quite like how simple and cheap a solution it is. from redneckengineering
7. Oh, I’m a big fan of this!
Get a load of that rig! Excellent!
Someone suggested this would fit here from redneckengineering
8. Make sure that thing doesn’t come to a boil.
We don’t want to see anyone get hurt…
9. You barely even notice!
Unless you look really close and study that thing.
10. A new meaning for the term “driving a stick.”
I see what you did there!
Steering wheel broke, needed to finish the yard. Thankfully I know how to drive a stick. from redneckengineering
11. Much cheaper than buying a stand, ya know?
You did good!
Found this fork in my brothers house and asked him why he had done it…. then he ran upstairs to grab his IPad ?? from redneckengineering
12. No one will be getting in there.
Don’t even think about it!
Think you can top these examples of redneck engineering?
If so, talk to us in the comments.
Thanks a lot!