Dealing with passive aggressive folks is really not fun…AT ALL!
And we’ve all had our interactions with those kinds of people at one point or another…
But today we’re gonna focus on OTHER people who are going through it.
Take a look at these posts and see if any of these situations look familiar.
1. There might be some family issues going on here.
2. I’d like to know the whole story here.
What did you do to your grandmother?!?!
3. This person ain’t playing around.
Mommy still comes over to do the dishes for you?
4. Are you sure you’re okay with it?
It kind of sounds like you’re not okay with it…
5. “You were so close to doing something right for once.”
This one really hurts.
6. Let’s take a look at Robbie’s flow chart.
It looks like you and your wife have some stuff to work out…
7. I think I need one of these on my car.
I’m tired of all the tailgating!
8. This is about as British as it gets.
You gotta love it!
9. Whatever you do, don’t open that bag.
You’ll regret it. Trust me.
10. Steal from the work fridge, expect a response.
It’s the way it goes!
11. Is that too much to ask?
Apparently, the answer to that question is YES.
12. Roommates who don’t replace the toilet paper are THE WORST.
You know it’s true!
Have you ever had to deal with passive aggressive people?
If so, share your stories with us in the comments.
We’d love to hear from you!