Every time I watch one of those home renovation shows, the kitchen is always the centerpiece of the home. It’s where they focus their energy, their high-end design, and is typically also where they spend the majority of their budget.
These 14 kitchen designers pretty much did the opposite, though, by the looks of things – because these kitchens are anything but functional.
14. You may as well not even have a dishwasher.
I guess that’s the boyfriend’s job now.
13. It’s just a box for the fridge.
Like they forgot until the last minute they would need a spot for one.
12. Who in the WORLD thought this was a good idea?
They probably thought it was some kind of fancy choice or something.
11. There’s no exit door.
It’s just a metaphor for life.
10. Is this in the UK?
I know their kitchens can be dual purpose there.
9. How is that even supposed to function?
I have no idea how a regular-sized person even gets in there.
8. Who doesn’t want to feel like they’re at work all the time?
I know I do. /s
7. One of those things you might not anticipate.
But a professional builder and/or designer definitely should have.
6. An actual nightmare.
They just fall off the walls…with all of your stuff in them.
5. An accident waiting to happen.
Or maybe a lawsuit.
4. That seems like an accident waiting to happen.
The kind that requires an insurance claim.
3. Carpet in a kitchen.
There’s no way anyone in the history of ever thought this was a good idea.
2. That’s…the opposite of helpful.
Like it was some kind of afterthought.
1. I feel like this is some kind of joke.
But I guess it’s not very funny.
I would want my money back, but in theory they must have approved these designs along the way? Woof.
Make sure you start watching more HGTV so this doesn’t happen to you. Protip.