Just because you’ve got a newborn in the house doesn’t mean you can’t still celebrate the greatest holiday ever (or at least the greatest one in October). If you’re looking for a costume that’s going to turn some heads and also successfully hold your baby, then take some inspiration from these 17 creative parents.
I can’t wait to have a baby just so I can try out some of these costumes! And, you know, for the rewarding experience of raising a child…but mostly the sweet costumes.
1. Secret service and tiny president
2. The perfect breakfast combo
3. Darth and Yoda
4. This spider loves its web
5. Elliott and E.T.
6. Cupcake and pastry chef
7. A couple of brain-hungry zombies
8. Leprechaun and his pot of gold
9. A sushi special
10. The cutest popcorn we’ve ever seen
11. Throwback to “The Hangover”
12. A sloth and his tree
13. They’d demolish the competition at any costume contest
14. This one’s gr-r-reat!
15. A sleepy bee
16. Aaaaaand now we’re sad
17. But this baby King Kong and Empire State Building are here to cheer us back up