The internet is a wild and wonderful place, y’all, but it can also be dark and harrowing – and honestly, you never know which one you’re going to get when you log on any given day.
Of course, if you’ve got a good sense of humor and don’t mind laughing at yourself, a good roast could be wild and funny even when it’s directed at you (and the internet excels at roasts, don’t you think).
I hope these 15 people can enjoy a good joke at their expense because dang. If not, they’re just going to be really uncomfortable.
15. Here you go, mate.
We’ve got you covered.
14. I can’t actually think of a sicker burn.
Every single person just got taken straight back to high school.
13. It’s called math, my friend.
You should give it a try sometime.
12. This is not the flex you think it is.
I don’t understand why that wouldn’t make sense.
11. I mean they might run on Dunkin.
But they also run on a lot a lot of tax dollars.
10. The irony, y’all.
It’s almost painful.
9. It actually does.
Quite often, as it turns out.
8. What the actual f**k.
I cannot believe there are actual people who still think this way.
7. That would be the least harmful way to observe it.
Because everything else he did was significantly worse.
6. It seems highly likely.
They probably don’t want to admit it, though.
5. When your high school friends know you too well.
This is literally ridiculous.
4. Don’t worry, we’ll take it from here.
No additional information is required.
3. Too many people are relying on anecdotal evidence.
You’re more likely to be the rule rather than the exception.
2. A lot of people don’t really seem to understand pronouns.
Like, the entire concept.
1. I mean, what do you say to that?
Besides absolutely nothing.
I can safely say that I hope I avoid getting roasted like this in the future, funny or not.
Have you ever been totally roasted? Have you ever witnessed one that was epic? Give us the details in the comments!