Thanks to social media, we’ve all been privy to some funny signs that people have seen while out and about. There’s no doubt that human beings can be pretty hilarious when they want to be, and I love laughing at the random things people come up with.
Sometimes, while clever, the signs aren’t funny at all – because they’re addressing 16 terrible people who 100% deserve to be called out by the world.
1. This is a brave new world we live in.
I feel like the dishwasher threat is 100% warranted.
Mildly infuriating that a restaurant would need to put a sign up because of tiktoks from mildlyinfuriating
2. The “love you” gets me every time.
It’s so passive aggressive and I love it.
Travel to country and complain about bad english from trashy
3. Just let the person have their birds, for heaven’s sake.
Why would someone steal bird feeders in the first place??
Stealing from a self-isolating, vulnerable neighbour from trashy
4. I think we all share that sentiment.
What a complete piece of crap human.
Found in London from trashy
5. All I can say is “wow.”
And that I kind of want to be this woman’s friend.
I think this flyer that I saw recently fits in this sub from trashy
6. This cracks me up every time I see it.
We’d better hope the trees never decide to fight back.
7. I hate that people abandoning animals is such a thing.
I also kind of hate that a vet’s office doesn’t want to take them in, though.
8. Imagine going to those lengths to get a free Subway sandwich.
I mean, at least try it at Jimmy Johns.
9. Some things can’t be replaced.
Which makes the people that steal those things truly awful.
10. I guess they don’t know how DoorDash works.
Gotta love the photographic evidence.
My neighbors who took a delivery that didn’t belong to them. from trashy
11. Oh my goodness thieves stole their granny.
I really hope they saw this and returned the dang urn.
Found this in my apartment’s stairwell. Give them their granny back! from trashy
12. Your neighbors know, sweetheart.
These things are always crystal clear from the outside looking in.
when your neighbor’s are exhausted of your fighting, it’s time to reflect on some things (not my photo) from trashy
13. I want to know what the doormat says.
Because yeah, that’s super weird.
14. Yes, there must be a reason for that sign.
I’m not at all sure I want to hear the story, though.
15. Oh my gosh this is just horrible.
They’d better sue the pants off whoever is responsible.
Y’all, I do not understand how some people can be so horrible. I hope at least some of them were shamed into making things right by these signs.
Have you ever seen a sign like this in your neighborhood? Tell us about it in the comments!