We’re pretty sure we’re not living in a simulation, but then again, so was Jim Carrey’s Truman before he figured out the truth.
But seriously, reality is real. That said, these 16 bizarre images are almost weird enough to make us think we’re living in a (slightly imperfect) simulation after all.
16. That’s exactly what they look like.
Couldn’t have said it better myself.
These trees that look like their textures didn’t fully load from mildlyinteresting
15. It doesn’t even look like it’s in the pizza.
What a weird angle, I guess.
The pizza saver on my pizza makes the photo look like a video with a play button from mildlyinteresting
14. That’s definitely a unique decor choice.
To each their own, right?
I’ve made a fireplace with a rotating mirror ball. from mildlyinteresting
13. I have no idea who thought this was a good idea.
Maybe it’s one-way glass?
These urinals where you can look out to the street. Windows aren’t tinted at all so you can also see in. Even has a sink on top of each one. from mildlyinteresting
12. Some people just want to mess with the rest of us.
Chaos demons, for sure.
11. It does exist.
I wonder if all of the mods live there for free.
10. Everyone deserves coffee. And donuts.
Dunkin’ gets it, y’all.
Dunkin’ in Old Town, Al-Ula. Saudi Arabia from mildlyinteresting
9. What a weird installation.
They could make a whole graveyard if they wanted.
This gravestone of Internet Explorer a Korean made. from mildlyinteresting
8. Definitely suspicious.
I would still eat it, though.
7. That is not a lizard.
It’s obviously a fairy.
My lizard sleeps on her own little bed from mildlyinteresting
6. Sometimes Mother Nature is perfect.
Those are glorious moments, too.
5. Some people are so stinking talented.
I could never do this in a million years.
found this painting in a tree last winter from mildlyinteresting
4. I can’t be the only one who wants one now.
This is perfection!
Last year walking to work in the city, I saw a jeep that looked like a Barbie jeep. from mildlyinteresting
3. This is what I imagine trees look like, too.
For the most part, anyway.
A face carved into a tree in Hamedan (Iran) from mildlyinteresting
2. That’s oddly specific.
But I guess we can do that.
1. I bet this person totally geeked out.
It’s a photo op worth taking your shoes off for in public.
The insoles of these shoes look like this tiled floor. from mildlyinteresting
I definitely had to look at some of these more than once, how about you?
Did you share one of these with a friend?
Tell us in the comments which one!