Like all kinds of art, photography depends on a person with a camera who has the ability to see the world around them in a way that’s just a little bit different than everyone else. Street photographs Edas Wong has made a name by spotting coincidental scenes in real life that look more like they were created in Photoshop.
The word is out on whether they’re just in the right place at the right time or whether they spend hours waiting for the stars to align, but either way, these 16 photographs prove that reality is at least as strange and funny as fiction.
16. I legit thought those were their arms.
This is way too perfect to be an accident, right?
15. Like he’s bleeding through from an alternate universe.
Or maybe I read too much science fiction.
14. Much better than whatever he was actually wearing on his head.
I promise that man totally agrees with me.
13. I’ve always wanted to travel by bubble.
I think it’s my childhood fascination with Glinda the Good Witch.
12. What are you taking a picture of?
Oh nothing, just you dressed exactly like a trash can. #awkward
11. This is an extremely cool shot.
I could stare at it for a long time.
10. You just have to get down to the right level.
If you’ve got the eye, you know where to look.
9. I stared at this for awhile.
It’s almost profound, like our connection to machines.
8. The aliens aren’t getting this guy.
He held still in the perfect position!
7. Art can be funny, too.
And apparently adorable at the same time.
6. You are the art.
As long as you happened to wear the right color shirt today.
5. You can never unsee that.
But why would you want to?
4. This looks like a still from a horror movie.
Or maybe even the poster. Super cool.
3. Such a great observation.
And it fits so well, like it was meant to be.
2. Someone didn’t think that design through.
Or maybe they did, because people are not even looking.
1. How did this happen?
Like, you could wait years for that shot.
I never would have seen half of these without the photographer’s help, and I sure never would have been able to capture it.
What about you? Do you have a trick and a talent with a camera? Tell us in the comments what you see through the lens!