It can sometimes seem as if we’ve seen and heard it all these days – the internet can give you that impression sometimes, don’t you think?
It can kind of be fun to realize the universe still has (and will always have) new mysteries to unravel and little surprises in store – like these 18 images, some of which are bound to surprise you.
18. Now I need to know why.
Can a smart person please explain?
17. What 1 gram of gold looks like.
That’s very, very small.
16. My brain can’t quite grasp this.
It looks like some kind of abstract painting.
15. I’m not sure I could eat that.
It looks too much like an onion.
14. Is this real?
Someone tell me in the comments if it’s a gag (or where I can find them).
13. I wonder how much it cost to get there.
Everything is so prohibitively expensive these days.
12. Where can I get one of these?
Talk about a small way to make a big life improvment.
11. That’s something to see.
The rest of us may as well just give up now.
10. So…a spatula.
It makes sense, I’ve just never considered it before now.
9. This doesn’t surprise me.
Pickles are already amazing!
8. Well that’s beautiful.
As if we could love pineapples any more than we already do.
7. I bet they’re still delicious.
Especially if you’ve got some queso on hand.
6. Thanks, I hate it.
How do they pick their noses? Pop their zits? Release their anxiety??
5. I would almost agree to have another kid if I got to give birth there.
4. This is a fantastic idea.
I think it would drastically reduce road rage.
3. I feel like this is some kind of inside joke.
It’s definitely funny, anyway.
2. All the better to whack an intruder with.
I’m just saying.
1. Leave it to the Germans.
No need to make a mess.
Honestly, I wish there were more of these to scroll through!
Which of them surprised you the most? Let us know in the comments!