Listen, I know that puns are awful and like, the lowest form of comedy or whatever, but listen – there has to be a reason that they’ve endured for so long, right? Maybe, somewhere in the dank, embarrassing, lazy parts of our brain, we love laughing at these stupid jokes!
If you love shaking your head and chuckling even when you don’t want to/mean to, then these 12 puns are going to be right up your alley.
1. Talk about graveyard humor.
I’ll show myself out.
2. He’s just a little chili.
Why am I laughing?
3. I get more delighted with each post.
These are my people.
4. Protect your screens, folks.
It’s hopeless to try not to laugh.
5. Take him down.
They definitely had it coming.
6. They could do this all day.
And I kind of hope they do.
7. Each one is better than the last.
Or worse, I suppose, depending on your point of view.
Show yourself to the door, sir.
9. One for the kiddos.
10. It’s a classic for a reason.
Because it still makes you chuckle.
11. How dairy YOU?
I know. I’m sorry.
12. That’s how you know you’ve got a good one.
And dad is cracking up in the background.
13. The long way around.
But worth it in the end.
14. It’s accurate and funny.
How can you argue with that?
15. This is going to far.
Show yourself out, sir.
16. I stand in awe.
Some people just have the magic.
17. If you get kicked out, it was a good pun.
Those are the Tumblr rules.
18. I mean sure, it was right there.
But someone has to be brave enough to pluck it.
19. One on a long list of reasons.
Each one better than the last.
20. It’s almost there, but not quite.
Maybe it’s the delivery.
21. You don’t want to laugh.
But there’s no way around it.
I’m not ashamed, y’all, and these really, really tickled me!
Do you love a good pun? What’s the best one you’ve ever heard? Drop it on us in the comments!