The internet regularly warns us of things that we’ll never be able to “un-see,” and I feel like, for the most part, we really don’t take those warnings seriously enough.
Sometimes they’re in jest, but other times, I know I’ve wished that I would have taken the warning more seriously.
In the case of these 24 x-rays, well…there’s a little bit of both. And I guess you’ll just have to scroll to figure out which is which.
24. All those little kitties.
They’re gonna be so cute!
23. Anyone who has had babies feels for this mama dog.
So many pups!
22. Living dinosaur!
I can’t believe their teeth look like that!
21. All birth is terrifying.
I really don’t think we need to see it in process.
20. Thanks, I hate it.
Kids really have all of those teeth in their face. Ugh.
19. Oh man, eye stuff really freaks me out.
As does tooth stuff. No thanks.
18. That looks like it hurt.
Getting old is a real pain, y’all.
17. You cannot convince me this is not an alien.
Men in Black had it right.
16. Also an alien.
This is a super neat peek.
15. OK but snakes are really cool, though.
This one is pretty fascinating!
14. What a trooper.
I bet getting those out is no picnic.
13. It looks like some kind of prehistoric creature.
That is definitely not what they look like from the outside.
12. The human brain is so interesting.
Why does the rest of it look transluscent?
11. There’s a reason we have skin.
Perpetuation of the species and all of that.
10. It’s like some kind of super power.
Not as cool as web hands, but you know.
9. It looks like something alive!
Maybe it is. My dog will eat literally anything.
8. Oh so appetizing.
Aren’t you ready for a big meal now?
7. Yet somehow nothing is broken.
It will never cease to amaze.
6. It’s like something out of a horror movie.
I bet the doctors were all sharing it with each other.
5. Somehow more terrifying than even a regular bat.
They’re much cuter with their little furry faces.
4. Puppy paws could never be scary.
I don’t care who you are, these are adorable.
3. OK but that’s still cute, though.
Because he’s a very good boi.
2. Back problems are no joke.
What an absolute nightmare.
1. That just looks uncomfortable.
No wonder this is where we get the term “broody.”
I tried to warn you, but hopefully you’re not too traumatized.
Which of these really popped your eyeballs open wide? Let us know in the comments!