We’ve all heard the sentiment “take time to stop and smell the roses.” It can be a hard thing to remember, especially these days when we often don’t even take the time to look up from our phones.
If you do, though, you just might see some pretty cool stuff – like these 26 things, which honestly seem too cool to be real.
26. It’s one of those microchips people are always on about.
Someone must have found theirs and dug it out.
25. Look how they arranged them in their hand, too.
Pure artistry in the wild!
24. That would be a weird thing to see from an airplane window, for sure.
It’s so rare to see interesting things up there.
23. It’s even a perfect ombre.
I need to know how this happened.
22. A complete rainbow.
I guess there’s no pot of gold, then.
21. You’re telling me this isn’t a painting?
I am stunned.
20. Those look like delicious art.
I can’t wait for summer tomatoes!
19. It just needed a wee break.
Don’t we all sometimes?
18. Stop it.
I just love Mother Nature so much.
17. This is the coolest tree I’ve ever seen.
I need to know what type it is, ASAP.
16. There are videos of babies being born like that.
It’s totally cool but also bizarre.
15. Life finds a way.
Dinosaur or tree.
14. It’s like an episode of Fringe.
Someone is trying to tell you something.
13. That tree is not giving up.
It’s a metaphor for life, really.
12. Something suspicious is going on.
I’m just saying…
11. It’s like you’ve entered the upside-down.
A little surreal for sure.
10. Someone explain this to me.
Any geologists in the house?
9. I cannot believe this is real.
I would need to touch it, honestly.
8. Same goes for this one.
It’s just too perfect.
7. It looks like something out of an alien movie.
Or Thor is about to make an appearance. Finger’s crossed on that one.
6. Snowflakes are just so pretty.
They’re the best part of winter weather, for sure.
5. I would have been afraid there was a monster on the other end.
Seriously, don’t pull on things like that!
4. It looks so soft and cozy.
What a huge optical illusion. Ha!
3. I bet that’s worth some cash.
Or at least it gave her some seriously good juju.
2. A bit of perfection once a day.
At least we know it’s possible.
1. Some god was practicing their smiting.
It’s the only logical explanation.
I’m definitely going to put my phone in my back pocket and leave it there more often.
What have you seen when you’ve been paying attention? Blow our minds in the comments!