Would you say that you have a pretty interesting job?
If so, do you routinely have weird and wild stuff happen on a day-to-day basis?
Well, if so, take a look at these photos that mechanics posted to see if your job measures up to what they see when they’re on the job.
Let’s get weird!
1. Those pesky squirrels are at it again!
Be sure to check under the hood every single time!
The squirrels are trying to burn this one down… from Justrolledintotheshop
2. This is totally disgusting.
Dude…clean out your car once in a while!
3. This car is powered by Mountain Dew.
Or maybe that’s Surge…I’m not sure…
On today’s episode of That’s Fucked Up from Justrolledintotheshop
4. I can honestly say I’ve never seen anything like this before.
There’s a first time for everything!
5. Of course this happened in Florida.
Was there ever any doubt? Get real!
6. Good thing they labeled it for you.
What seems to be the problem?
Customer "my cars heat isn’t working" from Justrolledintotheshop
7. I’d keep my distance if I were you.
You don’t want to upset her, do you?
C/S states engine making “pssst pssst pssst” noise from Justrolledintotheshop
8. Burned out to the max.
You’ve really been burning some rubber, huh?
2020 Dodge Challenger. When you live you life a quarter mile at time. from Justrolledintotheshop
9. You might want to start believing in them very soon.
Because this doesn’t look good!
C/S: I don’t believe in oil changes! from Justrolledintotheshop
10. You gotta protect your eyes.
This is an accident waiting to happen.
One fender bender away from turning his iPhone into an EyePhone. from Justrolledintotheshop
11. Hey, whatever works, right?
You gotta do what you gotta do.
12. Who put this thing together?
It seems like they really missed the mark…
4 bolts from the same part, 4 degrees of cooperation. from Justrolledintotheshop
What weird and wild things do you have to deal with at your job?
And do you ever have to deal with crazy customers?
Talk to us in the comments and let us know!
Thanks a lot, friends!