Don’t you think hunting for a job the worst?
I know I do!
You get rejection email after rejection email, your self-esteem takes a nosedive to the depths of Hell, and you feel like you’re never gonna find employment ever again…
Hey, most of us have been there!
So, while you keep your nose to the grindstone and try to land a new gig, take a few moments to enjoy these funny and accurate posts about job hunting.
Good luck out there!
1. Some employers definitely need to hear this.
Maybe you’re the problem? Something to think about…
2. I guess this is one way to look at things.
Thank you for the rejection!
3. You better not ghost me!
I’m sure you’ve dealt with this at one point or another.
4. It ain’t 1960 anymore.
No doubt about that!
5. If this doesn’t prove how ridiculous job advertisements are, I don’t know what does.
What else can you possibly do?
6. Makes me want to jump off a bridge.
I wasn’t very inspired by this.
7. It’s right there!
This is gonna take a while…
8. Don’t fall for it!
You’re not a family!
9. Amen to this!
Get that s**t in writing!
10. It was determined that you were lying!
I bet you’ve seen this one before…
11. Might as well just show up and join the team!
Has anyone ever actually tried this before?
12. If they can do it, you can do it.
What’s the hold-up, people?!?!
Now we want to hear from you.
In the comments, tell us about some of your worst job hunting experiences.
We look forward to it!