The holidays this year sure are gonna look different, huh?
We have to keep a safe distance from our family and friends and we can’t have 25 members of our extended families over to eat, drink, and be merry…for that kind of stuff, we’ll have to wait until 2021.
But one thing will remain the same, ladies and gentlemen…I’m talking about DECORATIONS.
And you know that you’re gonna see the good, the bad, and the ridiculous out there this holiday season. And I’m all about it!
So while you wear a mask and hunker down to protect yourself and your fellow Americans, enjoy these funny photos of holiday decorations gone wrong.
1. I’d like to know who is responsible for this.
So I can speak to their manager and have them fired.
2. All the Santas just decided to end it this year.
Can we really blame them?
3. Underwear lights for the win!
Do you think this is what they envisioned when they put them up?
4. Fail. A major, big-league fail.
Looks like an adult movie…
5. It’s an optical illusion.
And a pretty disturbing one.
6. It’s a Christmas miracle!
If you want to look at it that way…
7. Yikes. The kids will be scared this year.
Look away from the tree, children!
8. Are you trying to tell us something?
I know it’s been a long year, but…
9. This is just plain weird.
And it might even give me nightmares.
10. Another X-Rated light show.
Avert your eyes, everyone.
11. Santa looks miserable.
Also, the placement of the slide is a really nice touch.
12. A really bad design fail.
No other way to put it.
Okay, you know the drill…
Now we want to hear from you!
In the comments, please share some photos of Christmas decorations that have blown your mind this year. Thanks in advance!