I’ve done a fair bit of traveling in my day and I’m trying to wrack my brain to figure out the worst place I’ve ever stayed…
I think I got it!
My brother and I were in Amsterdam and we had to find a place to spend the night and it was totally last minute. We happened upon a place that said “Vacancy” and we did what we had to do.
Let’s just say the room was…not of the greatest quality. In fact, it was a total dump. But, it provided us with some shelter for the night and then we got the hell out of there first thing in the morning.
Wanna see some weird and downright bad hotels and Airbnbs? Take a look at these photos.
1. Care for some “Chicken Dump Truck”?
That sounds good. I’ll have that.
2. Hmmmm. I don’t like this one bit.
I love the border around the pool table.
3. Just look at the ocean.
It’s so majestic.
4. Kind of cool. Kind of creepy.
Also, they’re playing with your underwear, FYI.
5. You just gotta make it work.
But it does look a little bit uncomfortable.
6. Didn’t live up to the hype.
Is it too late to get a refund?
7. That’s just a terrible idea.
Curvy carpet? You’re just asking for a lawsuit…
8. How is this even possible?
People must be falling down those things every day.
9. Just remember to keep quiet.
You wouldn’t want your fellow guests to know there’s A FIRE.
10. You can maybe fit two bottles of water in there!
I’m lovin’ it!
11. Did you take a dip?
This is kind of shocking, honestly.
12. A beautiful piece of art.
What does this look like to you?
How about you?
What’s the worst place you think you’ve ever stayed at…that you actually had to pay for?
Talk to us in the comments and tell us all about it. Thanks!