The 1990s were kind of awesome, now that I think about it.
I went to middle school and high school during that fabulous decade and it was a blast!
No cell phones, no Internet until my Senior year, just a bunch of kids running wild and making their own fun.
We were the last generation to grow up without that stuff and I’m thankful for it.
If you were around during that time, I think you’ll get a big kick out of these ’90 memes.
Let’s check them out, dudes!
1. You knew someone who did this…
Don’t try to lie to us!
2. Oh, this was the big time!
Denim for days, baby!
3. Right in the forehead!
Those were the days…
4. Yes, you used to have to BUY memes.
It’s all true, children…
5. Yeah, why isn’t she paying our therapy bills?
Do you remember her?
6. What was going on in there?
It’s still a mystery…
7. I was over there all the time!
Pass the Nutty Bars!
8. That was always a bummer.
But it was part of the adventure!
9. I remember doing this all the time.
The best part of buying a tape!
10. And then you’d pop that tape into one of these bad boys.
And strut around the neighborhood like you owned the place!
11. Is it working?
I’m still waiting…
What are your favorite memories from the ’90s?
Talk to us in the comments and let us know.
We’d love to hear from you!