Do you have connections on Facebook and other social media sites who are constantly posting all kinds of dumb things?
Maybe it’s about politics or education or conspiracy theories or any number of other topics?
Of course, you do! We all do!
And if you’re like me, you’ve probably learned to NOT act like them…because you don’t want to look like a big dummy, do you?
But the folks who made the posts below clearly never received that memo…check out what they had to say.
1. This person needs a lot of help.
In a number of different areas, apparently.
2. Did they think this through?
Seems like a good use of time and energy.
3. Why is there dark in space?
Inquiring minds want to know…
4. I’m not sure it’s gonna work…
Good luck to you! Let us know how it goes!
5. Your aunt seems like a special lady.
And she has a lot going on upstairs!
6. Way to go, Canadians!
Psssht, what else are they getting wrong up there?
7. Be very nice to your water, okay?
It’s good for everyone.
8. You probably shouldn’t eat those?
And maybe it’s time to take some real medicine.
9. Mammals don’t fly, you idiot!
Well, this escalated quickly.
10. I wonder if this person knows that Africa isn’t a country…
Sure doesn’t seem like it.
11. This is the most ridiculous thing I’ve seen in a while.
Thanks for the laugh!
Have you ever acted really dumb online?
Share your shame with us in the comments!
Or put someone else on blast! Thanks!