Scroll For Article Below Advertisement
Anyone born in the late ’80s knows the ’90s and ’00s were totally bangin’. If anyone tells you differently, they can talk to the hand. Scroll through these hella sweet memories from back in the day.
1. The Russian roulette that was renting from your neighborhood video store
Will the movie you’ve been waiting weeks to see be available? Did you REWIND??
2. Your first cell phone
3. Snoop Dogg wearing Tommy Hilfiger
4. Rachel and Phoebe making sure you got milk
5. The Microsoft Encarta
Dad talked about how back in his day, real encyclopedias were better because they were books grandpa bought with monthly payments.
6. These pagers
One of the earliest tools capable of alerting you when the kilos of coke you were smuggling were waiting for you at the docks.
7. TLC wore Tommy Hilfiger too
They told us what scrubs were and why they can’t get no love.
8. These beanie babies were going to make you rich, so you never cut the tags off
But the little poem on the tag was nice too.
9. I think we can all agree Clueless was the best film of the 90s
10. The unrealistic #lovegoals of A Walk to Remember
11. Your Chuck E. Cheese’s birthday party
You did too have one. I was there.
12. The book store where you bought Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
13. Your first cosmetics
RIP Bonne Bell
14. Where you got all your toys
15. How you bought video games there by carrying these slips of paper to the register
Your favorite memory missing from this list? Dude, my bad.