If you live in a house with both cats and dogs, you know who’s in charge. No question about it, cats rule the roost. Even if dogs are 200 pounds of slobbery muscle, they’ll meekly bow down to a 9-pound cat when they encounter each other in the living room.
And all of these dogs did the same thing.
These pics are hilarious are they might look pretty familiar to you.
1. Hiding his head in humiliation.
2. Banished to the floor.
3. Howling at the moon in distress.
4. Watching sadly from afar.
5. It wasn’t even close.
6. I’ll just sit over here.
7. Now what do I do?
8. The floor will do tonight.
9. A mismatch, to be sure.
10. Dominance = Asserted.
11. Clearly not annoyed at all.
12. Mom, please do something.
13. Don’t get close to your own bed.
14. At least he’s touching it. Barely.
15. No mercy on your soul.
Does this happen at your house? Because it does in my house. A lot.
But… we want you to prove it! Share your photos in the comments, fam!