You may not remember all of these products, but dammit, they were very popular at one point!
Trust me on this one.
And then one day, poof!, they just vanished into thin air…
Do you miss these extinct foods and drinks? Let’s take a look…
1. Wasn’t a big fan…sorry…
Altoid tangerine sours. Anyone loved them too? from nostalgia
2. Maybe one slice was enough?
3. Fruitopia was HUGE.
Prior to schools removing all the good stuff, we had Fruitopia machines! from nostalgia
4. The reason for so many cavities!
5. Oh, I remember these.
Creme Savers from nostalgia
6. Cereal Straws were all the rage.
7. I am in favor of this.
For the love of god can they please bring back 3D Doritos from nostalgia
8. You’d figure these might make a comeback.
9. Totally ’90s!
Orbitz drink. Released in 1997 and discontinued in 1998. My parents still have a bottle! from nostalgia
10. What the hell were these things called?
Does anybody remember the sherbet that used to come in this fruit plastic containers? from nostalgia
11. “Island Fruits.” Yummy.
Lifesaver Holes from nostalgia
12. This soda was extreme, yo!
Vault soda. Many video game sessions fueled by this stuff. from nostalgia
13. A different kind of gummy bear.
Oh how I miss these. Amazin’ fruit gummy bears. from nostalgia
14. They were glorious, indeed.
15. I had many of these in my school lunches.
Well, that was quite a trip down memory lane!
How many of these products do you remember from back in the day?
Let us know in the comments! And tell us about some of the other long-gone products that you miss.