Much like a fine wine or a piece of cheese, one’s sense of humor only gets better with age. After all, you’ve had more time to reflect on how absurd the world is and now you can make fun of it with reckless abandon.
Want proof? Just check out Myrna Tellingheusen’s Twitter account.
She’s an old lady who’s no-nonsense tweets have gained her the reputation as the funniest granny on Twitter.
Read on to see some of our favorite “Pearls of Wisdom” from Myrna.
1. Never store-bought
2. She isn’t wasteful
4. She takes action where others won’t
5. It’s not called “Margarinecream”
7. She has a reputation to uphold
8. What’s next? Store-bought cookies?
9. Those aren’t for your hands
10. Thank you
12. Her devilled eggs are legendary
13. Spicy things are for the devil
14. Classic Barb
15. How selfish
16. She’s just looking out for y’all
17. It changes people
18. Who needs conversation when you can judge others?
19. Roberta might have been onto something…
Never stop being you, Myrna! You do best!
So… what do you think? Which of these did you like the most?
Let us know in the comments!