I was talking to my niece recently and I asked her if she’d seen the classic film Poltergeist.
Her eyes immediately got HUGE and she went on and on about the creepy clown in the movie.
Who could forget, right?
And as soon as I saw the toys made by a woman named Anna Sternik, all those creepy clown memories came flooding back into my brain.
1. Yikes…this is pretty terrifying.
But I can’t seem to look away…
2. Speaking of scary clowns…
Don’t put this one in your kid’s room…or do if you’re annoyed with them.
3. This one is called the White Wolf.
Looks like an old Kung Fu master.
4. Kind of like a Wookie…
In a Toxic Avenger kind of way.
5. Check out this gruesome twosome.
They make a nice pair, don’t you think?
6. A bloodthirsty monster.
Beware of this character.
7. Absolutely reminds me of Beetlejuice.
She really nailed this one!
8. Definitely one of a kind.
You are looking into the eyes of a scary creature.
9. Well, what do we have here…?
A most unusual species.
10. I could definitely see this fella in a horror movie.
I already have the opening scene: they find him in an old box in an attic…
11. Looks pretty Satanic to me.
Worship at my altar!
What do you think of this artist’s toys?
Talk to us in the comments and let us know.
And share some pics of your own weird toys in the comments!