A lot of us have had that experience…one where we’re walking along, minding our own business, when we come across something that stops us in our tracks.
We take a minute, make sure we’re really seeing what we think we’re seeing, then try to decide what, if anything, to do next.
These 10 people stumbled across finds strange enough to make them do a double take, and thanks to the internet, now we can all do the same.
1. People just love oversized furniture.
I would love a psychologist to weigh in on why that is.
2. I want to know how this tastes.
It’s obviously not as yummy as popped corn.
3. I hope they called the authorities.
It seems like something they might want to check out.
4. Where did this come from?
I really need to know.
5. A doorway to Narnia.
I suppose it could be just as likely to lead somewhere terrible.
6. How long did it take you to spot this fox lying on the leaves?
I promise he’s really there.
7. I don’t think I would eat that.
Seems a bit like a magic bean scenario, right?
8. You can’t pee on him, though.
I really don’t think he would like that.
9. It’s definitely from an alternate timeline.
That’s what I have to say about it, anyway.
10. A rather ironic sign, too.
Because that sign was not safe at all, in the long run.
These are super cool, and I definitely would have stopped to take a picture as well.
What’s the coolest, unexpected, strange thing you’ve ever wandered past that’s totally surprised you? Let us know in the comments!