Some parents just don’t get it, you know what I’m saying?
They’re obnoxious, irritating, and ENTITLED.
I did say SOME of them, so you know I’m talking about a minority, but still…the entitled ones can be really bad.
Check out these posts about entitled parents that I’m pretty sure are going to annoy you.
1. I think someone is trying to low-ball here.
Let’s do the math, shall we?
2. Why do you have to be a college graduate to look after kids?
That one doesn’t make a whole lot of sense to me…
3. Just because you’re a stay-at-home mom doesn’t mean you have all the time in the world.
Or any free time at all, actually. Come on!
4. Twenty dollars for the whole day! What a deal!
Give me a break, please…
5. All this for less than minimum wage?
You’re gonna have a hard time finding anyone to do this…
6. I guess you got blocked for speaking the truth.
People are pretty unbelievable, don’t you think?
7. Seventy-five bucks a week, non-negotiable.
And you must be a churchgoer…FYI.
8. This person is totally delusional.
Our house. Our money. Our rules!
9. My head is about to explode from these posts.
These people are total morons…and rip-off artists.
10. Under three dollars an hour!
Does that sound great, or what?!?!
11. Here’s a real gem: you also have to cook.
Is there anything else I can do for you?
Now we want to hear from you.
Share some more tales of entitled parents with us in the comments.
Thanks in advance!