You don’t really hear the words “cool” or “fun” and “dentist office” in the same sentence very often, do you?
Heck, no, you don’t!
Because most of us (myself included) DREAD going to see the dentist. I’ve gotten more relaxed about it as I’ve gotten older, but I sure as hell don’t enjoy it.
I think most dentists are aware of the fear that people have of them, so some of them try to lighten things up and make the atmosphere a little less intimidating by making their offices fun!
I can see how this would especially come in handy with young kids…
Take a look at these dentist offices that are trying to relieve the stress of their patients a little bit.
1. Take a look at the mouse door.
What a good idea!
2. Come on in, kids!
Make them feel a little more comfortable.
3. Have a seat in this fun chair.
Looks pretty comfortable to me.
4. This oughta keep you busy when you’re laying on your back.
Did you find Wally yet?
5. That’ll make you think twice.
Lay off the soft drinks!
6. Keep the kids busy…
So they don’t think about the drill…
7. Looking for a new smile?
I think this ad is gonna work.
8. How cool is this?!?!
I love it!
9. All dentist offices need a dog to help people relax.
This would make me go all the time! Well, maybe…
10. Some clever interior design.
I’m feeling this!
11. Definitely does not look like a dentist office.
It’s a tropical wonderland.
12. Here’s to a job well done.
Take your pick!
Have you ever visited a cool doctor’s office or dentist’s office?
If the answer is YES, tell us all about it in the comments.
And share some photos, too, if you have them. Thanks a lot!