We’ve all seen vintage ads from the last century that made us take pause, which makes the following images highly deceiving.
They look real, but take a closer look. While they smack of campaigns only a Mad Men-era ad exec could dream up, they were created in this century in Photoshop.
The products never existed, although we might wish a couple of them had.Take a trip back to the days when there was no such thing as inappropriate!
1. Dollar, dollar bills, y’all.
Who can resist some quick chinchilla cash?
2. It isn’t a party until someone scores the sauce.
For the moments you want your potatoes even more mashed than they already are.
3. A stoner’s dream.
And we’re not mad at it, either!
4. You’ll feel safe and secure.
And you won’t have to “dodge” anything.
5. Annie, get your gun.
When he won’t take “go away” for an answer.
6. Get your roller runnin’.
For the girl whose hobby is smooth pavement.
7. Eye wide shut.
Is that Winking Glue or are you just glad to see us?
8. Move over, Rover.
Kids love it too!
9. Wash away everyday dirt and grime.
Along with your Hollywood dreams.
10. Care for a Weenus butter and jelly sandwich?
Ah, the sweet taste of childhood.
11. Like a riddle wrapped in an enigma concealed in a can.
Oscar Meyer does it again!
12. $1.97 is a little too rich for our blood.
But that Jim Nabors 8-track makes it soooooo tempting!
Did you think the above ads were real? Let us know which ones made you laugh the most in the comments below!