I’m aware that in the grand scheme of life, these so-called “influencers” that we encounter are really no big deal…
But they sure do make my blood boil!
I’m not trying to sound like that old down in his front yard yelling at the neighborhood kids but the whole thing is just weird to me.
And these posts about entitled influencers sure ain’t helping…let’s take a look.
1. It’s too expensive and I don’t want them anymore.
A good way to handle it!
2. This is pretty unbelievable.
Hard to believe this is actually happening all the time.
3. Read the whole exchange.
We think you’ll enjoy it immensely!
4. Now you want free and cheap food, too?
When will it ever end?!?!
5. This is what entitlement looks like.
So go ahead and do it yourself, okay?
6. I don’t mind at all trying new cuisines.
That’s very nice of you!
7. This person is really pushing it.
You can’t put the cart before the horse.
8. Let’s make a deal.
Actually, on second thought, let’s not.
9. Some people are so ungrateful!
The nerve of that manager to not give you a discount…blasphemy!
10. I can have it for free, right?
That’s not how this is gonna work…
11. You can’t even pay for a charity event?!?!
That is pretty low.
12. That’s not gonna cut it.
Well, go do better somewhere else, then.
Now we want to hear from you!
What do you think about all the influencers out there?
Sound off in the comments and let us know.
Don’t hold back now!