No one can argue that there are many drawbacks to the internet. For most of us, though, gleefully watching people who are rude or just plain wrong get what’s coming to them is one of the best parts of being online.
These 15 people had no idea what was coming for them, but the rest of us, at least, are delighted by their total roasting.
15. This one will never not make me laugh.
I will share it every dang time.
14. And not just for the image, either.
This one made me snort.
13. What’s a drive-thru gas station?
I mean, if that’s not what we already have.
12. Time to call Guinness.
Well this is just awkward.
Someone get the Guinness Book of World Records on the phone. from facepalm
11. Maybe something else.
Something with pictures might be in order.
10. And get this. It’s free!
Imagine missing out all of this time.
9. I mean, that’s one option.
They probably aren’t interested, though.
How do I bury my head in the sand? from insanepeoplefacebook
8. Time to put up some street lights.
Or give the rover a nice big camera light.
7. This is funny.
But I guarantee you OP didn’t understand any of it.
6. You knew someone wasn’t going to be able to help themselves.
I bet it happened in about ten seconds flat, too.
5. Reading comprehension is a thing.
Not a thing some people understand, clearly.
4. Are time machines a thing yet?
Because otherwise, we might be out of luck.
Time is relative . . . and mine ain’t rich. from clevercomebacks
3. Sometimes the issues are legit.
Not most of the time, but occasionally.
2. That’s not much of a challenge.
Give us a good once!
1. I will never not laugh at people misusing the Liberian flag.
It’s just too hilarious.
Y’all, I sincerely hope this never happens to me, but if it does, I probably deserve it.
What’s the best roast you’ve ever seen online? I’m dying to hear about it down in the comments!