You know what really bums me out?
Even if you don’t want to know, I’m gonna let it all out anyway…
When you order something online, it arrives on your doorstep, and it’s ABSOLUTELY NOTHING like you thought it was going to be.
You’ve been there, I’ve been there, WE’VE ALL BEEN THERE.
And here are some more photos to remind you that it’s always a good idea to read the reviews of products online before you buy them.
Check these out…
1. Looks pretty good on the cat.
That’s a win in my book.
2. You took a big gamble…
And it looks like you lost.
3. I’d be laughing all day, too.
This is a total nightmare!
4. You weren’t kidding when you said it was giant.
That thing is terrifying.
5. This is definitely false advertising.
Not even close, people!
Bought this beauty during quarantine for $60. I was stoked to get my hands on one since they were sold out everywhere. After a claim several disputes, we got the refund. We had to eat the cost of return shipping ? from ExpectationVsReality
6. What happened to Bernie?!?!
Poor guy has been through a lot, but this takes the cake.
What I ordered…. What I got….
— Savage Joy Marie-Mostly blind, but aware AF-Mann (@SavageJoyMarie1) March 18, 2021
7. Your camping trip just got cancelled.
Just go ahead and throw those things in the trash.
8. Well, at least the dog can enjoy it.
It doesn’t belong to you anymore…
9. What is he supposed to do with this thing?
I’m very confused by all of this.
10. Looks a little bit small.
Can’t you just send it back? Uh oh…
11. I could go for a nice can of Spripe.
Or maybe even a Peepi.
my socks from wish arrived pic.twitter.com/zkplSzvVzn
— Masa D. Gucci (@masadluffy) May 11, 2021
12. Pretty close…nice effort.
These messages just don’t seem to jive.
Now we want to hear from you.
In the comments, tell us about your worst online shopping experience.
Please and thank you!