If you don’t know what a word means, I think it’s best to just NOT try to use it in a sentence.
I know, what a concept, right?
But, as we all know, people like to talk about things they know nothing about AND they like to use words they don’t have a grasp on.
Like these folks!
Let’s take a look.
1. Do you guys smell something weird in here?
I can’t seem to put my finger on it.
2. Gotta be careful, that stuff will make you sick.
But I’m not really sure what it’s called…
3. It’s good to have high standers.
I mean, all of us should try to have them.
4. I don’t think this is gonna work out very well.
What kind of people are going to respond to this?
5. Sometimes you get so stunt you can’t even form words.
It happens to the best of us.
6. That doesn’t sound right for some reason…
What’s the word I’m looking for?
7. Kids don’t have very long tension spams.
You know that’s the truth!
8. This is a REALLY big mistake.
Some of these people are gonna be disappointed.
9. Sounds like you’re really a catch!
But…what are you talking about, exactly?
10. One of my favorite colors.
It just really pops, ya know?
11. Have you ever seen that film, “The Obis”?
It’s a good science-fiction feature.
12. I absolutely LOVE gargling bread.
It’s the best!
Be honest with us…have you ever done something like this?
Talk to us in the comments and share your stories.
We won’t judge you…too much.