You remember going to grammy’s house, right? Maybe you still do!
Because they all grew up during similar times, they tend to have similar tastes. And when you have similar tastes (and needs), you start buying the same stuff.
That’s why we’re certain that these 12 essential items are must haves for every grandmother’s house.
12. Tomato pin cushions!
11. Cookies?!? Nope! But speaking on sewing…
— Secia G (@Nessa_Star4) December 27, 2018
10. Fruit Magnets on the fridge so you know there’s fruit in here!
9. A display for plates and cups and silverware to look at and never use!
Why does every grandma have this? I asked my grandma and she said “I don’t know…it looks nice.” Nobody even uses it. pic.twitter.com/W6nHnYYHSg
— Austin (@taxikat_) July 31, 2017
8. Hey, it supports the Audubon Society. So it’s for a good cause!
7. It was always stuck together, so nobody ate it.
6. This is the dish where all food becomes one!
5. Hey dawg, grandma heard you like Christmas, so we put some Christmas in your Christmas so you can Christmas when you Christmas!
4. Fun fact: she never told you that these are from all the people she killed.
3. Especially Italian grandmothers…
— Chae (@ChaeDolla) July 15, 2015
2a. Why would you throw this away when it’s perfectly good?
2b. Also, used Country Crock containers…
1. Remember drinking juice out of jam jars? That was the right amount of juice!
Bonus… if your grandmother was old enough these also came in aluminum
Aww the memories.
Love you Mamo!