Ahh, American corporate culture…
No, it’s not perfect by any means.
And one of the big problems is that there are too many rules, regulations, and stupid guidelines that people are forced to follow on the job.
If you happen to work a corporate job, we have a feeling that some of these posts might look familiar.
Take a look at what kind of BS these folks are dealing with at work.
1. How dare you wear those socks in this office!
Is this really a big deal?
2. The most experienced and the lowest paid.
Ain’t that a kick in the nuts?
3. Wow! What a deal!
This place seems really excellent!
4. Uhhh, I don’t think it works that way.
I’ll leave when I please, thank you!
5. Let’s talk about your ailment…
This is going a little bit too far…
6. Don’t discuss your pay!
This is NOT COOL.
7. Sign the contract, or else!
Do you want to be terminated?!?!
8. Mail me my check, and…
This didn’t go well, did it?
9. Who needs a bonus?!?!
You like chocolate, right?
10. No eating the food mistakes!
Don’t even think about it!
11. If you have time to lean, you have time to clean.
Have you ever heard that one before?
12. Is it okay if I cash my paycheck?
I’m talking about the one I worked for…
13. This isn’t gonna go over well.
Not at all…
Now we want to hear from you.
How is your job going?
Fill us in in the comments and let us know!
We look forward to it!