It’s easy to feel like you don’t have anyone to love or anything to share.
But you are not alone! Sometimes, all you need to do is to reach out with a phone call to a friend or family member.
And if you don’t feel like doing that, then these 14 picture of animals will tell you, “When we have each other, we have everything.”
1. This kitten is trying to eat her own tail. That is silly.
2. Sometimes you only need to read the signs.
3. Isn’t he just the wooliest little calf you’ve ever seen?
Look at him.. from aww
3. She can still run fast in her best dreams.
This is my 13 year old girl. She can’t chase birdies like when she was younger, so I like to think that’s what she’s doing when she’s dreaming. from aww
4. What we will catch today?
5. What a mess, but oh what fun.
Fill a mini piñata with cat treats for a fun quarantine activity from aww
6. Her name was Lola. She was a showgirl.
My 12 year old Lola from aww
7. The judges give it 5 style points.
Graceful landing from aww
8. Double the pleasure.
Newly adopted rotties from aww
9. He looks like a woodland fairy creature.
10. Toddler and puppy games.
One way to play fetch and while keeping your toddler contained from aww
11. Max is a big bro now.
I can do that too from aww
13. Happy birthday!
14. That mug says it all–both of them.
These cute cats and adorable dogs are all about the love.
They give lots of love themselves and receive ours unconditionally.
And, we should never stop fighting for it because we’re worth it.