There are way too many people who think the world owes them something – or everything, really – and the rest of us are just left to be stunned at what comes out of their mouths online.
In this case, we’ve got 14 parents who believe that others owe not only them, but their kids, their time and money and pretty much whatever else they can’t afford on their own.
14. This just gets worse and worse.
I feel sorry for their kids, to be honest.
13. This is like demanding a master’s degree for an entry level job.
Listen, 12-year-olds babysit my kids for a few hours. And it’s fine.
12. That is actually a steal.
Pay the woman and run for your day off.
11. You pay for the party, ma’am.
They bring gifts. Maybe don’t invite so many kids the next time!
She’s already offering swimming lessons for free, but that’s not enough?
9. Let me guess, there’s no pay.
It’s all about the experience.
8. How to not have a babysitter.
Those people talk, too.
7. Emphasis on the “little bit” of extra money.
This is laughable.
6. He’s running a business here.
Not a charity. Like the rest of us.
5. It’s called DoorDash, my people.
This is not a thing that happens.
4. You can’t really enjoy all of that if you have to take care of a 2yo.
Which is why you’re trying to find a babysitter.
3. Well it’s not my kid, so…no.
Too many people assume random folks care about their kids.
2. A full-time nanny for $300 a month?
What planet does this lady live on?
1. I bet a lot of people got a good laugh at this one.
I know I’m cracking up.
Y’all I just cannot. I would never DREAM of thinking any of this, never mind saying it aloud.
Do you know someone like this in real life? Tell us in the comments what it’s like!