It can sometimes seem as if nothing is going our way these days. Prices are going up, people are divided, and it seems as if the hill to achieve meaningful change is way too high to ever crest.
If you’re feeling that way, well…this list isn’t going to make you feel any better.
Because these 15 pictures definitely prove that even though we’re paying more at the checkout, the products we’re buying aren’t following the same trend.
15. And they’re never really full anyway.
I wonder how many chips lost that translates to.
14. I guess they think families are getting smaller, too.
Heck, maybe they are.
13. They’re saving on plastic packaging.
So I guess that’s something.
12. But the bottle has gotten taller.
11. It’s now even TASTIER though.
I’m not sure how they quantify that.
10. I never would have checked my bar of soap.
It seems to last so long, still!
9. They’re too cheap to change the lids.
That checks out.
8. Maybe they do less harm to the environment.
That’s probably too much to ask for, though.
7. Are they calling both things a pint?
Because that doesn’t seem right.
6. They want you to believe it’s more concentrated now.
I don’t think that’s really true, though.
5. Think of all the missing cookies!
This is a true tragedy of the first world kind.
4. I’m sure that adds up.
And decreases the flavor just a little bit.
3. The new label is easier to read.
2. That’s actually a lot.
I bet there are fewer spoiled cats out there.
1. They’ll probably try to convince us they’re easier to store.
For that price, I’d rather have the extra 4 bags.
Now I’m just kind of mad and broke. You?
What do you think could be done about this? Anything? Let’s pretend like we can fix it in the comments!