Scroll For Article Below Advertisement
Have you taken the time to explore the Twitter hashtag #SignsYouAreAnAdult? It’s pretty darn entertaining and if you haven’t yet, you should jump on it.
Because I have a feeling a lot of these sentiments will look familiar to you.
Let’s take a look at some responses about adulting.
1. It’s going to a long, hot night.
— KendallJade (@KendallJade16) August 25, 2019
2. Oh, Squidward, you were right all along.
Identifying more with Squidward than Spongebob. #SignsYouAreAnAdult
— devil’s lil sister (@UnicornsDonuts) August 25, 2019
3. In bed by 9:30? Yes, please!
— Halloweeja (@Halloweeja) August 25, 2019
4. Or you keep a tally sheet in your wallet.
— J.D. Phillabuster (@JamTheMighty) August 25, 2019
5. What am I doing here?
— Bittersweet1 (@Soul420sugar) August 25, 2019
6. Tread very carefully, friends.
Realizing that you have to be more careful because being an adult carries a lengthier prison sentence.
— Kitty🐱 (@kittykrumley) August 25, 2019
7. Will I ever see you again?
— Wilson Craig (@WilsonCraig21) August 25, 2019
8. Why did I do this to myself? Again…
#SignsYouAreAnAdult If you drink too much, the hangover lasts 3 daysl and you are sure you're dying.
— Krista (@Kristasunshine1) August 25, 2019
9. At least you’re rackin’ up a little cash.
It's no longer called detention, it's called overtime #SignsYouAreAnAdult
— Zvjezdan Patz (@zvjezdanpatz) August 25, 2019
10. Now, this lady knows what’s up!
You find Jamie Lee Curtis' Activia Yogurt commericals for constipation, informative, rather than sad and hilarious.
— Shannon70 (@ShannonWiley) August 25, 2019
11. Turn it down, now!
The current generation’s music is too loud.
— Mark In SoCal (@mlzema) August 25, 2019
12. No more Fruity Pebbles for any of us.
— Boe (@BoeSue) August 25, 2019
13. This might be the most depressing sign of all.
All the music you grew up listening to is now played on the “Oldies Station “ #SignsYouAreAnAdult
— A Hopeful Cynic (@A_HopefulCynic) August 25, 2019
14. The internal alarm is a real thing.
when you wake up at 7am without the alarm going off
— 𝔧𝔢𝔞𝔫 𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔢 (@lifethunders) August 25, 2019
15. Get off my lawn! Wait…did I just say that?
— Crystal (@SeamonkeyzRule) August 25, 2019
My moment came when I realized I have a favorite soap to wash my dishes. My, how times have changed.
What are yours? Sound off in the comment section!