Our pets may drive us up a wall some days, but when we look into their sweet faces the troubles they cause doesn’t seem that bad? Are we terrible pet parents or just very understanding?
I’ll take understanding because look at those faces!
Here are 15 pets too cute to be in trouble.
1. Unnecessary perhaps…
But kitty needed tea.
2. I have a theory.
Kitty was trying to read the books and got sleepy.
3. She only wants to make sure you don’t leave while she’s asleep.
It’s called love.
4. Dog hats are all the rage.
Don’t you want one?
5. It wasn’t so much trying to kill your plants.
As much as it was cultivating a new garden.
6. It’s a gift.
We’re jealous we can’t squeeze ourselves into cabinets.
7. Why put together a puzzle when you can play with the kitty?
Play-time is over.
8. Feed that cat.
He’s not fat, he’s fluffy.
9. He’s not stealing.
He’s only borrowing the binky.
10. Scrabble with cats is not possible.
It’s not that they can’t play Scabble, they just don’t want to.
11. Cats need to nap on the heating vents.
We can nap under a blanket.
12. A cat’s rightful place.
We ride at dawn!
13. Eating books is a huge sin.
But I can tell he’s sorry.
14. The plant didn’t look right in the room anyway.
Kind of look like the plant attacked the kitty.
15. Kitty gets credit for being so resourceful.
Babies usually mean milk.
It’s a doggo and kitty world and we’re just living in it. So, forgive us if we just can’t stay mad at our sweet pets. They don’t mean to be bad. They just are bad and that’s okay.
Which picture do you think is unforgivable? Tell us in the comments.