When I was very little, I was terrified of dogs.
No one really knows why. Maybe because the whole neighborhood had Labradors who would chase me and knock me down.
They thought we were playing. I thought I was dinner.
Eventually, because my sister wanted one, I agreed that we could get a dog if it was a little one, and we soon welcomed a terrier pup into the family.
Now, as an adult, I love doggos. (I still don’t love Labs though. Sorry most popular breed on the planet.)
There’s just nothing quite like a dog to bring a smile to your face.
Here are 16 of the best doggos that ever graced the internet.
1. Live from Puppy Camp
I’ve frankly never seen a happier camper.
2. The name’s Melon. Super Melon.
Here to rescue all your summer cookouts, picnics, and play dates.
3. Now that’s a giant dog I could learn to love
Because what kid wouldn’t want a life-sized (and living!) teddy bear?
4. File under “Things you didn’t know were possible”
That is one gorgeous pup.
5. That little puppy wanted to be his Number One
And Sir Pat Stew said, “Make it so!”
6. Sounds like the perfect compromise!
I want to give him all the skritches.
7. Wild Bill is a very good pet parent
And that heeler is a very good girl.
It’s good to have a big best friend.
9. OG in the house
She has aged well. She doesn’t look a day over 12.
10. So many friendly interpretations to unpack
a) Did you bring my friend a friend?
b) Do you need a friend to keep you company?
c) Can you take this friend to my other friend across town?
d) Whatcha doing, friend?
11. Use the force, Pup
What an absolute glamor shot!
12. Twinsies and BFFs 4EVR
It’s good to feel loved by a bestie.
13. Even if you have to go to school to find them
(They think they’re twins too. Look at those faces!)
14. Home is where the kisses are
And he knows that he’s finally home.
15. World traveler
Very good at photos.
16. One of these things is not like the others
But he promises to be SUCH a good boy!
Now don’t you feel warm and fuzzy just like all those sweet puppies (plus one friendly fox)? Which one is your favorite? Tell us in the comments!