If there’s one thing that seems to be more and more prevalent in the world today and that I cannot actually stand it’s entitled people. If you spend too much time on social media it can actually seem as if entitled people are everywhere, but hopefully that’s just an illusion.
And if entitled people are annoying, entitled parents are a whole other level – you’re supposed to be at a point in your life when you’re ok with sacrificing things for little humans, not still demanding extra of others, right?
These 16 people apparently didn’t get the memo, though, because they are so entitled it actually made me see red.
16. This is hilarious.
As if teachers don’t have enough crap to deal with these days.
15. “She gets that from me.”
Hey, you don’t say?
14. I’m pretty sure that “sorry we’re out” is still acceptable.
What one earth were these parents thinking?
13. Wow, this is a whole big mess.
I have no idea where to even start.
12. He’s a little entrepreneur.
But he doesn’t have any friends. Huh.
11. Two. The kid is two.
I doubt she even knows what a concert is, right?
10. Is she…serious?
That’s not how any of this works.
9. It’s called the consequences of your actions, ma’am.
I am not working for 12 hours for free. Nope.
8. Why do these people think strangers care about their kids?
I can promise you that they do not and this is not going to work.
7. Could it be she’s busy with her own kids?
I’m just spitballing here.
6. Look you can stay here on our mattress.
Take it or leave it.
My bf’s mom is coming to visit us, and she suggested we buy a mattress, when we were offering to pay for a hotel for her and she could just bring an air mattress that she already owns. from ChoosingBeggars
5. First, who leaves their baby during Christmas?
Second, I will never understand people who don’t see anything wrong with underpaying the people who watch their KIDS.
4. Unless they’re your parents…
You’re going to have to pay them. Sorry?
3. Since when are babysitters free?
Like, what world is this lady living in?
2. I don’t think anyone will be offended by no response.
Since no one is going to contact you.
1. It’s FREE tutoring?
Are they serious with this verbal abuse?
Y’all, don’t be like these people. And while you’re at it, teach your kids that the world doesn’t owe them anything, either.
Have you come across some super entitled parents in your day? Give us all the details in the comments!